Saturday, March 08, 2008

What a strange article

I came across a rather strange article about some troubles that Pakistan prime minister candidate Jabil Bush Hussein has run into.

Pakistan prime minister candidate denies he is Christian

I was rather puzzled by the story, since I had never heard about the candidate before, and I was actually pretty sure that the Pakistani election was over. Still, I began to read it, and found the story fascinating, not only because of the rather weird tone of the article, but also because of the obvious parallels to the current US preliminaries.

Turns out that I was suckered by a parody article. The obvious parallels were there for a good reason.... Still, quite worth reading.

I'll admit that I got all the way down to the references to President McCain before I actually caught on.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home