Sunday, January 20, 2008

Lazy linking

I have been crazy busy for the last couple of weeks, which is why there has been relatively little blogging from me lately, and I am just now catching up on my favorite blogs. As usually, there are some really good posts out there in the blogsphere.

Over at Feministing Ann Friedman explains how Antichoicers continue to invent side-effects of abortion

Jill, of Feministe pointed us to this article over at AlterNet: For the New Anti-Choice Movement, It's All About the Men by Sarah Blustain, The Nation.
It's in the Reproductive Justice and Gender section at Alternet, which Jill is apparently running. It's a great resource.

One of my old haunts on the internet, Readerville, is a book oriented forum. It started up in 2000, and in 2002 there came a off-shot in the form of a magazine, The Readerville Journal. Unfortunately it folded after only 6 issues. However, it now lives again in an online form: The Readerville Journal.
I still participates in some debates in the forum, though I am not as active as I used to be.

PZ Myers tells us about the newest discovery of an extinct rodent of unusual size: Monster mouse

Over at the Science Based Medicine blog, Steven Novella explains the Placebo Effect.

There is a new Carnival of the Godless up over at Tangled Up in Blue Guy: Peer Reviewed Journal of The Carnival of the Godless. And there is a new Skeptics' Circle up at the Skeptical Surfer: Skeptics' Circle #78 - The "Still High From The Chelation" Edition

The always fantastic Abbie/ERV writes about anti-vaccination in 1888. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ERV said...

I could not believe that article.

So depressing.

January 22, 2008 1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home